1969 MGB SEBRING GT CLASSIC ROAD / RACE CAR RECREATION
NOW SPOKEN FOR
With original MGB 1800GT underpinnings, the CBC example is converted with a full factory Sebring GRP body kit and finished to an extremely high standard to identically match the appearance of the original Sebring
This car could in our opinion be used as a fast and enjoyable road car, or further modified to meet required criteria as an exciting track day car. They drive extremely well, are beautiful in appearance and guaranteed to bring a big grin to the face of both drivers and observers
Conversions executed to this standard absorb a huge amount of time and difficult to recreate for the asking price. We feel that our example would match or surpass any similar build in the country.
PROJECT TO COMMENCE APRIL 2021
BUILD HOLDING DEPOSIT OF £2195 SECURES. NOW SPOKEN FOR
Please note - we will not be offering a V8 installation option for 2020/21 builds.
1969 MGB SEBRING GT RECREATION
CUSTOM BUILT CLASSICS RECREATION CARS
NEW BUILD TO COMMENCE APRIL 2021 - PLEASE ENQUIRE ( Build Holding Deposit of £2195 Secures ) **NOW SPOKEN FOR**
Body / Exterior
* flawless coachwork in a selection of period colour combinations - russo red / period white or British racing green / period white / yellow
* original chrome / glass reconditioned and re installed
* complete new weatherseal kit
* period correct features including bonnet straps / perspex headlight covers / valance / grill badges etc
Engine / Exhaust
* MGB GT 1800 engine removed, prepared / tuned and re installed
* performance through flow exhaust fitted
* factory suspension and brakes rebuilt
* deep dish Minilyte 15 x 8 alloys / uniroyal 225/55/15 sport tyres
* original interior removed and reconditioned
* classic car bucket race seats option available
* walnut style or aluminium dash with wood steering wheel
* original clusters maintained
* complete interior carpet set replaced
The end result is an eyectaching classic car with original underpinnings that is great fun to drive and likely to remain a 'keeper' in any private collection.
Supplied with new full MOT
No V8 installation option to be offered in our MGB GT SEBRING evocation projects during 2020/21 due to other project commitments .
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS OF WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PROJECT PRICE